· Preparation of monthly payroll for submission to outsourced payroll provider - adhering to strict deadline, reviewing reports received and resolving any queries with line managers and employees.
· Work with the time and attendance system to monitor clocking, and interrogate the system to input data and resolve queries, liaise with colleagues in HR as required.
· Generating payroll reports & analysis, including some 'bespoke' to our site/system.
· Assistance in reviewing anomalies within data in Tensor time and attendance system, liaising with other departments to resolve
· Managing the purchase orders approval process. Raising orders and Goods receipting.
· First point of contact for site purchase ledger, maintaining from receipt of invoice to payment
· Resolving purchase order queries in a timely manner
· Tracking cost controls and discussing with departmental heads
· General administrative duties, providing assistance to finance department
· Building a strong relationship with(Internal Customer)
· Manage production payroll queries
· Processing weekly payroll, liaising with outsourced payroll provider/HR ensuring the ongoing effectiveness of the process
· Collate production clock card for production employees
· Help manage purchase ledgers from receipt of invoice to payment
· Manage and administer weekly production payroll working within strict deadlines
· Follow up any payroll queries with line managers
· Manage banked hour process
· Work with time and attendance system to monitor clocking's
· Interrogate clocking system to input data and resolve any queries
· Check returned payroll files are accurate & gain approval from GM/Financial Controller
· Email monthly BACS figure confirmation to Bristol Central Team.
This list is not exhaustive but represents the main responsibilities of the role.
In addition to the above, the job holder is expected to undertake any task as directed by his/her line manager that could be reasonably expected within the remit described and is within his/her capability.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy