OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Leicester. My client is looking for a midweight/experienced SEO Executive to join their team.
My client is a full-stack digital agency offering services in SEO, PPC, CRO, content marketing, social media, email marketing, web design, web development, hosting, web support, and more. They have been shortlisted and nominated for several covetable industry awards including various The Drum Recommended Agencies categories. My client work with various clients on a local, national, and international scale. Boasting 5-star reviews and an array of recommendations, the company is building a tremendous reputation in Leicester and across the UK. The company work with a diverse client base in sectors including retail, professional services, leisure, medical, and travel.
Due to increasing demand, the SEO Executive is required to support the existing digital marketing team on an array of projects. In this wide-ranging role, the SEO Executive will deal directly with clients to develop and implement strategies for on- and off-site SEO, technical SEO, content marketing, local SEO, organic social media marketing, and other ad hoc projects.
- Speaking to clients face-to-face and over the phone.
- Conducting site audits.
- Presenting findings to clients.
- Proposing ideas and strategies.
- Conducting in-depth keyword research.
- Developing and building links.
- Technical SEO.
- Developing content for various channels.
- Analysing results.
- Using various tools including: Google Analytics, Search Console, Webmaster, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMRush.
- 2 years' experience in digital marketing and SEO.
- Agency experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of SEO tools and software (as mentioned above).
- WordPress and other CMS experience.
- Knowledge of wider digital marketing beyond SEO.
- Knowledge of Google Ads is desirable.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- £22,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Top-end equipment.
- Regular team incentives and socials.
- Generous holiday allowance!
- Industry training courses and conferences.
- Investment in career development and progression.
- Private healthcare.
- Office treats!
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.