Digital Marketing Consultant
OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Leicester. My client is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Consultant to join their team.
My client is a full-stack digital agency offering services in SEO, PPC, CRO, content marketing, social media, email marketing, web design, web development, hosting, web support, and more. They have been shortlisted and nominated for several covetable industry awards including various The Drum Recommended Agencies categories. My client work with various clients on a local, national, and international scale. Boasting 5-star reviews and an array of recommendations, the company is building a tremendous reputation in Leicester and across the UK. The company work with a diverse client base in sectors including retail, professional services, leisure, medical, and travel.
The Digital Marketing Consultant will be responsible for identifying and securing new business opportunities from a range of sources. In this role you will be expected to orchestrate the sales process from start to finish. This role requires a high level of digital marketing knowledge and understanding in order to provide a consultative service to new clients.
- Source prospects through social media, referrals, queries, networking.
- Identify and contact new clients.
- Building relationships with businesses.
- Discuss and establish client requirements and needs, existing marketing strategies, business goals.
- Consulting and presenting digital marketing and web development solutions.
- Consultative sales approach.
- Negotiating retainer and one-off projects.
- Communicating effectively over the phone, email and face-to-face.
- Working with and briefing the marketing and development team on projects.
- Maintaining communication with key contacts.
- Identifying opportunities to maximise accounts and upsell.
- Market research and industry knowledge.
- Researching competitors.
- 3+ years in Account Management/Business Development for digital marketing.
- Experience in a similar role for an agency.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, WordPress.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- £25,000 - £30,000 basic + uncapped commission.
- Flexible working hours.
- Top-end equipment.
- Regular team incentives and socials.
- Generous holiday allowance!
- Industry training courses and conferences.
- Investment in career development and progression.
- Private healthcare.
- Office treats!
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.