Senior Electronics Engineer
Senior Electronics Bench Engineer
£35000+ DOE (+ 31 Days Holiday + Overtime)
Monday - Friday (Days)
Crewe - Cheshire
Are you an experienced Senior Electronics Bench Engineer looking for the next exciting step in your career?
Are you looking to work with a leading company who have a global client base?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has international Blue Chip clients within the telecoms industry. Due to a very full order book moving forwards they are now looking for an experienced Senior Electronics Bench Engineer to join the permanent team.
This role would suit a passionate Senior Electronics Bench Engineer with supervisory experience looking for a technically interesting new role on a range of equipment. You will have exceptional fault finding, diagnosis, testing and soldering skills alongside installation experience.
- Complex Electronics fault diagnosis
- Experienced in complex PCB and electrical fault rectification
- Writing Repair and Refurbishment Processes
- Evaluating products for repair
- Lead a team of bench engineers and provide technical support
- Senior Engineer with supervisory experience
- Auspicious and analytical thinking
- Fault finding & Testing on PCBs to component level
- Occasionally some installation work on clients sites (driving licence is therefore required)