· Co-ordinate Planning and Control of supplier orders, schedules and forecasts.
· Management of materials, supporting Engineering Change, Project / Program launch and run out with minimal business impact
· Generation and control of supplier performance to achieve Key Performance Indicators
· Control of scheduling priority conflicts within suppliers
· Produce accurate and concise data / reports to support supply chain reviews
· Manage component availability issues, escalating and communicating effectively the issues and corrective actions, ensuring closure and eliminating reoccurrence
· Review forecast material requirements, reporting supply chain concerns / ability to meet Customer Orders
· Review inventory parameters and implement strategies for materials to optimise levels to exceed KPI objectives
· Responsibility for data accuracy and maintenance of planning parameters within MRP system
· Deliver Supply Chain Solutions in project teams, and continuous improvement activities
· Work closely with Buyers and the Supply Chain team to maintain efficiency within the department
· Use Delivery Failure Reports to find root causes of delivery failures and improve supplier performance
Education & Qualifications
5 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade A including English Language and Mathematics
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
Planning & Organisational Skills
Ability to efficiently organise work load
Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
Competent at using Movex or another ERP system
Competency & Behaviour
Demonstrate Company Values at all times: Reliable, Passionate, Collaborative, Safety, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Teamwork, Leadership.
Current driving licence. Able to attend some meetings out of normal office hours and travel
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy