Software Senior Programme Analyst
Software Senior Programme Analyst
Salary: C£45,000 - £55,000
- Are you an advance SCRUM Master who is excited about developing and designing new ways of working through consultative Agile practices.
- Do you have the ability to Analyse clients business objectives and build and lead new concepts to better their business processes.
- Do you enjoy being hands on and interactive with clients, to challenge and identify the route course of their needs to help deliver exceptional results?
Our client, an industry leading innovator is expanding due to continuous success within the technology market. They are looking for an experienced, creative and ambitious individual who has exceptional experience of solving business problems using technical software solutions, with a strong analytical capability coupled with technical knowledge of both enterprise applications and software products.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Blank page to delivery processes
- Facilitate workshops with customers to:
o understand their business requirements, user journeys and business processes
o understand the customers functional and non-functional requirements
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and solution architects to design innovative software solutions
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to estimate the cost for the new solutions being developed
- Produce clear and concise proposals and documentation for the customer
- Articulate the requirements to the project delivery teams
- Write the user stories
- Manage the requirements during the agile project delivery phase
- Document and record tasks and activities through Confluence and JIRA or any other support tools used by the company
- Mentor and support junior and/or offshore, nearshore BA’s utilising methods and tools as deemed necessary to create a collaborative environment.
- Experience of working within a consultancy or software practice, beginning to end projects
- Experience of challenging ideas and clients in a productive manor to reach a common successful goal
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and deliver to a deadline
- Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies
- Real expertise in working with Epics, User Stories, and Acceptance Criteria
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, developers, and subject matter experts
- Excellent workshop facilitation
- Experience in problem solving
- Experience in researching technical solutions and innovation ideas
- Experience with software development practices such as agile software development, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience in working across many diverse sectors and disciplines
- 25 days annual holiday
- Private healthcare
- Company Pension Scheme 3% Employer, 4% Employee
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within seven different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service and Onsite including Insurance, Executive Search and Selection, Human Resources, Legal and Office, and Sales and Marketing.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you