We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join a leading technology business based in Chippenham.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, Marketing Manager and specialist marketing team the Marketing Executive will be responsible for the delivery of multi-channel marketing plans and campaigns.
This is an exciting time for the company and with the significant growth aspirations of the business, comes growth opportunity and career development potential for all marketing team members.
• Working with the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager to write briefs and campaign plans to
develop messaging and integrated campaigns that support delivery of strategic marketing objectives
• Ongoing management of campaign elements; measuring and refining to optimise impact and effectiveness; and analysing/reporting on results and measures against KPI’s
• Briefing and managing external suppliers and agencies, ensuring they deliver to agreed objectives,
times and budgets
• Manipulating data for the purposes of campaign distribution and ensuring appropriate use of CRM and other marketing systems for management of campaigns, reporting and lead/opportunity management
Required Skills and Experience:
• Several years’ experience in a marketing role delivering marketing plans and management of
campaigns and communications, ideally using Marketo or other similar marketing automation tools
• Experience of working within, or marketing to, high volume/low value and high value/low volume B2B environments is desirable
• A passion for marketing and its ability to impact business growth and reputation
• Excellent relationship skills. Confidence, independence and assertiveness in leading and influencing
others with strong negotiation skills
• Proven ability to define deadlines, work autonomously and under pressure and manage own workload, seeing tasks through to completion
• Creative with the ability to think laterally and to come up with new and unique ideas
• Analytic and able to accurately monitor/measure campaign performance, providing recommendations for improvement (demonstrate ROI)
• Strong copywriting, proof reading, written and personal communications skills
• Action orientated - proactive, flexible, hardworking and full of energy
• Hold a full driving licence
For more information on this exciting Marketing Executive opportunity please contact Matthew Molgaard at Brandgaard Recruitment.