Are you looking for a role that makes a difference? Are you interested in making a pupil's school experience something special? Do you have the experience we're looking for? Then please consider an application to Randstad Education!
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work 8.30 - 12.30 daily within a Reception class based in Runcorn. The school has a strong reputation with excellent resources and a passionate team of teachers. There is potential for this role to last throughout the pupil's school journey but we will find that out at a later date.
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in the North West and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
- a dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding
- 'recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
- being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like 'Candidate of the Term'
- work with a small child who needs additional support within the class
- support the class teacher with wider activities within the classroom setting
- promote positive behaviour within the classroom
- engage in the whole school life
As the successful teaching candidate you will have:
- a strong knowledge of working with children within the Reception setting
- ideally, you will hold a Level 2 or 3 qualification in supporting children
- excellent behaviour management skills
- a strong work ethic and professional attitude
- a positive attitude to learning
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Warrington branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across the North West, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start work after half term.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Craig Rogers, your specialist consultant, via email or telephone at the Warrington branch of Randstad Education.