Senior Finance Manager
We are seeking an experienced Senior Finance Manager to manage the financial planning and control of a division within a market leading business, that will develop good relationships within their business to understand their processes and business issues and to challenge the information they report. Then to be responsible for the preparation, presentation and development of the divisions budgets, forecasts, reporting and statutory accounts.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Finance Manager will include:
* Assist in developing a best in class management reporting, planning and forecasting process.
* Provide analytical support to the Financial Controller and the corporate team and provide real value through the provision of quality, timely and accurate information, highlighting issues and trends.
* Driving improvements in monthly reporting
* Cashflow forecasting, monitoring & reporting
* Preparation of subsidiary entity statutory accounts
* Manage small team of varied experience
The ideal Senior Finance Manager will possess the following attributes/skills:
* Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
* Commercial Acumen to support strategic plans
* Strong technical accounting skills
* Excellent influencing skills