Cordant People are proud to be working with our well-established client based in Glenrothes, to recruit a CNC Turner on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Produce precision components whilst working to tight tolerances.
- Work from engineering drawings and work instructions.
- Programming CNC lathes.
- Operating Fanuc controls.
- Keep workplace and machinery clean and safe.
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations and procedures to ensure safe operation.
- Time served or qualified by experience.
- Experience of CNC turning essential.
- Competent in setting and operation.
- Previous experience using Fanuc Controls
- Team player with a good work ethic
If you are interested in this role please apply as this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a widely known firm.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer