Senior CRM Manager
- Well Known Recognisable Brand.
- Manage 3 Direct Reports.
- Rapidly Expanding Team & Company.
Here is a great opportunity for a Senior CRM Manager to join a fast growing and well known business in Bridgwater, Somerset. With a strong team to manage, you will be responsible for delivering the annual roadmap and show strong leadership at all times.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and managing a team of 3 to begin with, you’ll manage the strategic CRM function for the business. The CRM plan is pretty well defined so you will deliver the annual roadmap utilising mainly email, DM and SMS channels.
Leading the team, you will take more of a strategic stance and ensure effective delivery of all CRM activity across analysis and campaign management. You will take control of customer data from multiple channels, including in store and POS, and will find ways to create engaging customer journeys.
You will ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and on budget making ongoing adjustments when needed. Working closely with the Data Analyst you’ll use insight to optimise profitability across the various customer touchpoints. Finally, you will also manage suppliers such as mailing houses, software providers, data businesses and postal providers.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant CRM experience
- Strong understanding of marketing and CRM principles
- Proven experience creating engaging and targeted comms to drive behaviour
- Proven management and leadership skills
- Ideally some experience working within a retail product environment
- Commercial acumen and analytical mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is an exciting time to join the business as they go through rapid growth. There is a competitive salary on offer (£40k-£55k), good benefits, and a fantastic team to work with.
If you have strong CRM experience then this could be a great opportunity for you. Apply now or contact Chris () for more information.