Qualified Trainer/Assessor (Health & Social Care)
We are a leading training provider of funded training programmes across the U.K. with substantial funding contracts to deliver a wide portfolio of qualifications in Wales. This role is delivering Health & Social Care qualifications at levels 2, 3 and 5
TLC's employee commitment is recognised as outstanding through achieving the following accolades:
- Ofsted Grade 1
- Investors in People
- The Matrix Standard
- People 1st Gold Standard Provider
- CPD Accredited (Quality Protected training Programmes)
We are seeking to recruit experienced like minded qualified (TAQA Level 3 or equivalent) Health and Social Care Trainers who share our passion for training and developing individuals.
Our training teams are experts at training and retaining employees for our network of partners and meet their training and development business needs. We have a unique quality framework to assess and measure information, advice and/or guidance service, which ultimately supports our employees in their choice of career, learning, work and life goals.
We are looking for people who are qualified (TAQA Level 3 or equivalent) and have excellent occupational experience of working in the Health Care sector and are able to provide outstanding support and training for our learners.
- Mobile and Laptop
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave 23 days plus Bank Holidays (inclusive of Christmas Shut Down)
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Eye sight check scheme
- Health, Wellbeing and work - life balance development
- Ofsted Grade 1 outstanding CPD training and personal development opportunities
- Refer an employee payment scheme
You must be fully qualified (TAQA Level 3 or equivalent) to apply for this positon