Portal Legal Adviser
ACS are looking for a Portal Legal Adviser for a Birkenhead based firm.
The role requires the candidate:
- To be responsible for a high volume caseload of Fast Track Personal Injury RTA Portal claims, following the MOJ process, making use of the firm's Case Management Systems and using the agreed internal procedures and practices.
- To manage cases through all stages of the Portal, including litigating to Stage 3 when appropriate.
- To progress your caseload in a manner to ensure that clients receive appropriate, professional, timely and pertinent legal advice, with regular contact, whilst managing their expectations.
- To achieve and exceed various targets set in relation to, for example, profit costs, settlements and issuing, without compromising the firm's integrity.
- To identify early those cases where proceedings would be tactically beneficial to litigate and to do so expeditiously.
- To deliver robust quality claims handling, with a key focus on client outcomes, to generate fee income and to contribute to the general success of the business.
- To attend, where appropriate, court hearings to make representations in respect of the claim before the judiciary.
- Where necessary, to instruct Barristers to represent clients at hearings and obtain formal Advice over issues of quantum.
Expectations of candidates:
- Previous experience of managing your own caseload of Fast Track RTA Portal claims, or hands on experience of managing tasks relating to such cases.
- Competent working with a case management system and good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent negotiator with strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail, focusing on delivering a quality service
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.