Business Development Assistant
We have a great opportunity for a Business Development Assistant to join an established law firm in Newcastle. They are an award-winning firm and the role will join a friendly Business Development team.
Purpose of the role:
Support Practice Groups on the day to day activities in the delivery of business development plans.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Contribute to the successful implementation of business development and marketing plans through:
- Maintaining the business development content on the firm intranet, including updating the groups events calendar.
- Updating and maintaining information on firm websites.
- Assisting with the research, coordination and completion of Legal Directory submissions.
- Assisting with the implementation of specific business development projects.
- Working directly with the relevant Business Development team and lawyers to agree approach, source content and secure sign off of the final product
- Consistently meeting both internal and external deadlines to enable prompt delivery of each bid or submission
Bids / Proposals/ Marketing Collateral
- Support the generation of new revenue through:
- Prepare and maintain collateral (brochures, conference collateral, pre-written content).
- Review and proof proposals as requested by other team members.
- Support our content management process and other bid processes.
- IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong interpersonal and in particular, strong written communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills with acute attention to detail.
- Basic project management skills.
Don’t hesitate to contact Lisa Brock to discuss the role further.