Service Desk Manager
Service Desk Manager
A Service Desk Manager is needed to join a fast-growing managed service provider based in Cheshire. Working from their state-of-the-art head office, expect an exciting role managing and developing the provision of a customer centric IT Service Desk, continuing to drive a culture of service excellence.
With multiple industry accreditations and awards, state-of-the-art offices complete with chill out areas, bistro style dining area, air play technology and training suites, in London, Manchester and Cheshire, and thousands of end users across the UK, this innovative Managed Service Provider is renowned for rewarding staff and delivering superb customer service to clients. Due to ongoing success they are now seeking an experienced Service Desk Manager to deliver oversee their 1st class service.
The successful Service Desk Manager will recruit, engage and motivate the Service Desk team, promoting a best practice environment by growing the knowledge base of the team and closely monitoring performance and personal development. You will own, manage, develop and continually improve key service desk processes and controls. Key to the role will be developing KPIs and metrics to measure and drive service performance with regular reporting into the senior management team.
To qualify. We are looking for a Service Desk Manager / IT Service Desk Manager / IT Helpdesk Manager / Helpdesk Coordinator / 1st Line Support Manager / Technical Support Desk Manager or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar service desk management position;
- ITIL Foundation or above;
- Experience of working with Windows Desktop & Servers, Apple Mac, Active Directory, Office 365, Virtualisation and Hosted Service is ideal;
- An understanding of IP networking and associated technology would be a bonus;
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to work to agreed service levels and ensure clients are provided the highest service levels at all times;
- Being the point of escalation for client / user issues, playing an active role in resolving certain tickets and oversee all requests, incidents and problems;
- Manage a diverse team of front line support engineers.
Joining a team of talented, bright and highly enthusiastic people you can expect a competitive salary, the opportunity for plenty of self-development, private healthcare, Death In Service, Wellbeing programme, fantastic working conditions and much more.