Marketing & Design Executive
I'm currently recruiting a Marketing & Design Executive for an insurance underwriter, we're looking for someone to join the award-winning team and hit the ground running so experience from a similar role would be advantageous.
The role is varied and will allow you to create and execute various different marketing strategies and plans, as well as create great content and visual for the company's website, posters, presentations and other materials.
A keen eye for detail is a must as you will be creating corporate material for a multitude of clients.
An understanding of most commonly used Adobe Programmes (InDesign/PhotoShop/Illustrator) is a must, as well as a working knowledge of WordPress, Lexikka and Shutterstock. An understanding of web-based programmes is desired for management of the digital platforms of the company.
Produce and upkeep all company policy docs, forms, guidance material and product information.
- Guaranteed brand guidelines are adhered to throughout all marketing materials
- Working alongside the company PA to develop new and creative ideas to help the company reach its next step/goal.
- Prepare editorial, advertising copy and marketing materials across a wide array of marketing platforms as well as publications for both online and offline.
- Work with the company PA to deliver the companies social media strategy and production
- Work with the company's teams across the globe to help them reach & exceed business aims and objectives, infographics and other materials as needed.
- Introduce new ideas and approaches by using cultural awareness along with an enquiring mind.
- Fill the role of brand ambassador to ensure content and output position as the marketing leaders, highlighting on their strengths, benefits and capabilities.
- Update content to company websites and intranet to make sure the sites are of a continuously high standard which is presentable.
- Conduct market research to find new ways to reach target groups.
The post holder may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description. The duties and responsibilities attached to the post may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
Minimum of 1-year relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, WordPress, Lexikka and Shutterstock.
- Graduate level experience with marketing related degree or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Passion for marketing with the drive to deliver great results and the ambition to grow your career.
- Creative thinker with an eye for design and a high level of attention to detail.
- Completer-finisher with strong organisation skills, multi-tasking abilities and problem-solving aptitude.
- The ability to work on own initiative to achieve objectives and take responsibility for work/actions undertaken.
- Excellent copy writing skills and solid proof-reading ability.
- The ability to understand the difference between writing for print and online platforms.
- Commercial awareness.
22 days annual leave + 8 bank holiday days.
- Free parking on-site.
- Training & Progression opportunities.
- Very approachable colleagues and management team.
Once passed probation:
- Life Plan (4x Salary)
- Company Sickness Scheme
- Private medical insurance (taxable benefit)
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.