SEN Teaching Assistant TA - Solihull - 2019
SEN Teaching Assistant (TA) - Solihull - 2019
We are currently looking for a strong SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a school situated in Solihull
The school caters for 11 - 19 year olds with a range of special needs. As an SEN Teaching Assistant you will be working to encourage the development and success of children with Learning Difficulties, Autistic Spectrum Disorder and Speech and Language Communication disorders. The school highly values their staff, offering opportunities for training and progression within a supportive school network.
The role involves working with students on a 1 to 1 or small group basis. As an SEN TA you will be assisting a class teacher, particularly with behavioural management meaning you will need to follow instruction as well as act on your own initiative.
- 1 years experience working in schools
- Understanding of SEN
- Adaptability to different learning needs and approaches
- Level 3 qualified
- Degree educated
- Experience working as SEN Teaching Assistant, particularly with ASD, Learning Difficulties and Communication Difficulties.
By registering with Academics Ltd, we can offer you:
- We are specialists in long-term and permanent placements
- We are an established brand meaning we can provide better daily rates with an array of opportunities available
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn *£100 in vouchers
The essentials To join us and be successful in this secondary Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- If you believe you have the ability to do this role please apply for an immediate interview. For any queries please call Keyleigh on or