National Sales Manager
Bonfire Recruitment are working with a market leading food manufacturer of chilled products to recruit an experienced Sales Manager based in from both office and home in Northamptonshire.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Sales Manager will have full autonomy in driving all sales within the company both existing and new business. Identifying growth opportunities ideally within retail and food service sectors increasing commercial performance.
- Create, develop and deliver the company sales growth strategy ensuring business objectives are achieved with accountability, driving market share and identifying new business opportunities.
- Account Opening - Diligently build and manage relationships with new accounts, to increase new business sales activity with an emphasis on building major accounts - retail or/and food service.
- Develop and grow a successful sales team through leadership and drive performance and business growth.
- Maintain strong and robust relationships with existing key-partners and establish and develop new business relationships as required
To be considered for this role, we are looking to identify candidates who:
- Have previous Sales Management experience working within chilled or frozen foods ideally selling into retailers or food service customers.
- Self motivated with experience of leading from the front in identifying new opprtunities and opening new major accounts whilst growing a internal sales team to achieve business growth objectives.
- Can demonstrate effective commercial sales and new business development skills with a strong track record of managing relationships to board level.
- Have a proven track record of tendering and winning contracts.
- Are comfortable working to all levels within business.
- Can consistently motivate, lead, develop and mentor sales team.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Contact us to have a confidential discussion or to be considered for this role, please click apply