SEN Teaching Assistant: 1:1 Support with Autism
SEN Teaching Assistant (Day-to-Day supply) | Autism Experience Required | Fantastic Opportunity | Burnley
A creative and friendly Primary School in the Burnley area are looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team for an immediate start. They are ideally looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant that are confident in supporting Autism (ASD) and have organised/created lessons for them individually as well. You need to be proactive and full of energy working in a 1:1 environment or small groups, support the teacher and children.
Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further details!!
Q - Do you have previous experience supporting Autism (ASD) in & out of a class room environment?
Q - Are you looking for a School where you can develop and enrol onto a range of additional training courses?
Yes...? Then please read on below to find out further information about this SEN Teaching Assistant role in Burnley
- SEN Teaching Assistant (Day-to-Day Supply).
- Supporting children from 6-11 years old - 1:1 or group basis.
- Working with a range of SEN pupils - Focus on Autism (ASD).
- £60-£70 per day.
- Immediate start.
- Located in the Burnley area, just off the motorway and close to public transport links.
- You must have a clear passion for education as children, while showing a hunger to learn.
- Must be fully committed to the role.
- Willingness to do further development i.e. Courses
- Strong understanding of Autism is required as well as class room experience.
- Updated, transferable DBS.
- Warm & Friendly Secondary School.
- Graded 'Oustanding' in their last Ofsted report.
- Creative and modern feel throughout the School.
- Good transport Links - Close to bus route and just off the motorway.
If you feel that you meet the criteria above and passionate about making a difference in young children's ongoing development then please apply with your most recent CV.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'