Senior Project Manager
We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Project Manager for a well-established organisation based in Chorley who specialise in unique engineering solutions to a range of industries Nationwide. This is a permanent position that is paying £45,000 - £50,000, depending on experience with free car parking.
About The Role:
• Managing Project teams consisting of mechanical, electrical, structural, planning, process and estimating staff including day to day welfare, appraisal contribution notes, holiday planning
• Ensuring Sub contractors are informed of the project objectives
• Managing of all elements of the planning, estimating and control
• Controlling of income including: management of claims with client, variation orders, progress claims, insurance claims, valuations to the client and invoice initiation
• Controlling of expenditure including: expenditure budgets, penalty exposures, reporting associated with cost control, back charges from site and recovery from suppliers
• Ensuring contracts have the necessary documents and plans in place
• Monitoring site activities ensuring that the works are progressing as required
• Overseeing co-ordination meetings and arrange for minutes to be distributed
• Checking and approving of invoices
• Overseeing tender documentation
• Liaising with planning ensuring that Level 1,2 and 3 planning schedules are produced and maintained
Essential Skills & Experience
• Excellent communication and planning skills
• Strong leadership, procurement, planning & cost control skills
• Proficient in MS office suite including MS Project
• AutoCAD or similar drawing package is essential, 3D package knowledge is an advantage
• Experience of working with bulk materials
• Project Management experience within either: Civil and Structural Engineering, Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Instrumentation Control and Automation, Piping and Valves Systems
• There will be some travel in the role and working away from home
About The Benefits
• Hours of work, Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 4.45pm, Friday 8.30am - 3.30pm
• Salary, £45,000 - £50,000, depending on experience
• Well established organisation
• Free car parking
If this sounds like a Senior Project Manager role you will LOVE, please send your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Jobwise Ltd is an employment agency and the details sent in your application may be stored on our secure database.