Supervisor - Premium Fashion & Accessories - Trafford - Salary up to £19K
Our client is an established global brand who offers premium designer ladies-wear clothing, footwear and accessories. Taking its inspiration from high quality fabrics, flattering fits with exceptional attention to detail.
A vacancy has arisen within their boutique store in Trafford for a Supervisor. The right candidate will have a focus on customer service; responsible for driving business goals, sales and profitability. We are looking for an experienced Supervisor that will have proven skills in conveying an entirely luxurious shopping experience whilst promoting their latest fashion collections.
- Managing sales and store targets
- Managing staff performance and ability to coach and inspire to drive results.
- Communication with head office, neighbouring stores and regional management.
- Promoting a luxury, service-orientated environment at all times
- Driving sales - individual responsibility and motivating colleagues
- Market knowledge and awareness of the local area
- Visual merchandising
We are looking for a well presented, luxury fashion forward retailer with experience in all of the above. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make the move into premium fashion, or for a very experienced Sales Consultant keen to take the next step up.
The starting salary will be between £17,000 and £19,000k depending on experience, and is reviewed throughout your career. Other company benefits include competitive performance-related bonus and clothing allowance.
To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Please click apply today to be considered for the role.