Client Support Manager
Trainee/ Senior Client Support Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for this rapidly expanding firm of Financial Advisors with offices in Milton Keynes, Winslow and Leighton Buzzard.
A client support manager provides ongoing non-advised support to clients. You will know your clients well and regularly sit in on client appointments along with the financial adviser.
- Help manage clients, performing tasks such as:
o Creating Annual Review Reports accurately
o Creating Valuations
o Performing fund switches on client portfolios
o Maintaining contact with clients via phone calls, email and letters
o Sitting on Review Meetings with clients as well as actioning any outcomes
o Dealing with client queries in the expected time frame
o Build a strong relationship with clients
o Maintaining client records and tasks completed on the back-office system as evidence of good practice
The successful candidate will
- Have good grades in both maths and English. Degree educated may be an advantage but more important is the drive to want to be successful in this field
- Be transparent with your team members and office Manager when support and guidance is required
- Be enthusiastic towards your self-development. This will include taking an interest in financial and political news, the markets and reading material such as weekly/monthly financial magazines .
- Over time on reaching an appropriate standard you would be expected to take exams contributing towards the diploma in Financial Advice as well as other appropriate certifications which would be supported where possible by the company.
- Take an active part in filling emptying/loading the dishwasher, taking bins out and other daily tasks
Full training will be given but any financial qualifications would assist in this position and would push to the candidate towards the higher of the salary band
Hours worked Monday to Friday 8.00- 500 (normally 4.00 on a Friday) one Saturday morning a month.
Support to become fully qualified to adviser level (as appropriate) would be given.
- Flexibility to move between our offices (expenses will be paid)
- Salary £18,500 to £30,000