Science teacher Liverpool
Are you a qualified Science teacher looking for an opportunity to work in a secondary school within North Liverpool?
If so CER Liverpool may have the position for you!
I am working on behalf of a secondary school within the North Liverpool are who are looking to employ a Science eacher on a full time basis until the end of the academic year.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification (NQT's welcome!)
- Have up to date knowledge of the UK national curriculum
- Be passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success
- Be driven, enthusiastic and have a clear vision for educational excellence
Being registered with CER Liverpool you will benefit from;
- Reassurance that you will be represented by an award-winning office, REC Audited.
- A range of day-to-day or long-term positions to suit your needs
- A dedicated, supportive consultant
- Free CPD
- Daily rates that reflect your experience
- Opportunity to work towards completing induction
- £250 for recommending another teacher to me.
- Cash back on your DBS fee if you are required to complete a new one through CER.
- Advice on how to register with the Education workforce council, if you are not currently registered.
Do you think you have what it takes? Then call Charlotte on or submit your CV now! INDLSEC