Step by Step Education are one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the north west, we are currently looking for enthusiastic Secondary Cover Supervisors to join our team working across the Lancaster area.
We are looking for Cover Supervisors to cover short term absences of teaching staff, taking sole charge of a group of pupils. No active teaching is required as pupils will learn by carrying out pre-prepared work under supervision.
Some of the roles of a Cover Supervisor:-
- Supervision of work that has been set in accordance with school policy.
- Manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking work to ensure a constructive environment.
- Respond to any questions from pupils about process and procedure.
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom
- Support pupils consistently whilst recognising and responding to their individual needs
The primary focus will be to maintain good order and to keep pupils on task.
Step by Step Education prides itself on providing our Cover Supervisors a services which is second to none, our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to either Nicola or Adam at Step by Step