TEACHING ASSISTANT SEND
TEACHING ASSISTANT (SEND)
CER Education are looking for a committed and passionate Teaching Assistant to work in a school based in the Barnsley area who has previous experience as Teaching Assistant or Support worker.
You will ideally have experience as a Teaching Assistant or Support Worker working with Children from Nursery up to post 16
Aspects of the position will involve Personal care support, moving and handling, feeding as and when needed throughout the day. Pupils within this School mainly have Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, Hearing and Visual Disabilities, Complex Medical Needs, ASD and Severe Learning Difficulties.
The successful candidate will;
- Have a child-centred approach to teaching and will encourages the development of self-awareness and self-esteem
- Will be experience working in a PMLD setting
- Be resilient and adapt quickly to change.
At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is just to say 'thank you' for a job well done. As part of the CER Supply Team in Sheffield you will benefit from:-
* A dedicated SEN Consultant
* The support of the other members of the SEN supply teaching team
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
If you are an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant who is able to enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding yet rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Please contact Francesca at the Sheffield office on