Interaction Recruitment - Accountancy & Finance are delighted to be supporting this leading Cambridge institiution with the recruitment of an Assistant Accountant (AAT qualified or ACCA/CIMA studier) on a straight permanent basis.
The overall purpose of this role is to ensure financial records are well maintained and that all reporting is effective and timely. Responsible for a wide range of duties, ranging from transactional work on the general ledger, to higher level month end reporting work.
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets
- Prepare VAT Returns and any other statutory reporting as required
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Assist in the month end closure process
- Complete Surveys for the Office of National Statistics
- Reconciliation of trust fund reports, and Development Office Records
- Support and assist the Deputy Finance Manager with:
- Input and reconcile fees and other charges to student bills
- Reconcile and pay University Fees
- Other ad hoc work
Applications are invited from individuals with the following skills and experience
- Fully qualified - AAT or above
- Previous experience of a similar role
- Ability to prioritise own workload to deadlines
- Team player with a flexible attitude
This permanent opportunity is offered immediately so if your skills and experience fulfil the above criteria then please apply now and we will be in contact with you.