Commutable from Loughborough, Coventry, Derby and the surrounding areas.
Are you fed up of working weekends?
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress and develop?
Then call me, I would like to speak to you!!!
I am currently working with a growing business looking to recruit an experienced multi skilled engineer to build their maintenance department.
Your role will not be a typical firefighting position; you will be involved in projects, installations, PPM and breakdowns along with bits of general site maintenance. The role is varied and will require a proactive attitude as well as an excellent understanding of mechanical and electrical engineering with extensive knowledge of PLC's.
This company is fairly young and has grown dramatically in a short time. The Operations Manager has put in place his 2019 plan which will see a relocation and is looking for an engineer to get on board and step up into a management capacity over this time. Training and development will be provided and the engineer that works with this company will be an integral part of the overall growth and development of the engineering department
What they need:
- Apprentice trained to NVQ level 3 in engineering.
- Automated manufacturing experience.
- Mechanical and electrical hands-on experience.
- PLC experience - (fault finding, modification, programming)
- Working in a team focussed environment.
- Fault finding and modifications using PLC's.
- Route cause analysis on all machinery.
- Setting up and working to PPM.
- Work on a reactive basis.
- Occasional on-call support.
- 28-32k per year plus overtime.
- Days shifts Monday to Friday 0730-1600.
- To be a key part of a growing business with development and progression opportunity.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like the type of company you want to work for then Click apply for immediate consideration or call / and ask for David.
At Venatu Recruitment Group your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system.