If you would like to teach Maths in a school that offers an outstanding education to its students read on….
CER Education have been asked to recruit a teacher of Maths to start May 2019 for two terms in Warrington. This post will be full time and for the right candidate you must be able to teach general science across key stage 3 & key stage 4. You would be responsible for planning, preparation and assessment of pupils' work.
You must be:-
- a qualified teacher
- up to date with the Science National Curriculum
- able to understand the process of learning.
- able to understand curriculum continuity and progression.
If you are successful you will be :-
- paid a competitive rate of pay (£90-£160 a day) paid directly into your bank account weekly
- have the opportunity to participate in our tax efficacy scheme
- able to access our FREE online training sessions
- allocated a dedicated consultant
- supported by other members of our secondary supply team
You will be subject to vetting checks including DBS enhanced disclosure, professional
references and a competency-based face to face interview.
If you are interested in the vacancy please apply with your c.v. or if you have any questions and want to discuss the role please call Jenna on or freephone .