This is a hands on Management Accounting including full responsibility for the provision of accurate and timely financial information. It will also be to provide business partnering across the organisation.
A leading and well regarded organisation based in Birmingham.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts and KPIs.
- Provide business partnering and develop insightful and appropriate MI to aid management decisions.
- Hold regular meetings with key business stakeholders to advise on P&L and expense management.
- Review expenditure commitments and invoices against budgets and prepare appropriate monthly reports of expenses.
- Prepare, produce and develop the management accounts process, streamlining where possible.
- Support the production of annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Support the Accounts assistant in management of the Bank's expenses systems and the invoice authorisation process.
- Production of all treasury accounting postings.
- Qualified exam or experienced
- Strong understanding of financial reporting - management and statutory
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
£225 - £250 per day