- A great opportunity for a Menswear Designer to join a successful clothing company, who have well established accounts for some of the biggest UK and European Retailers such as Next, Fatface, M&S and George to name a few. You will be part of a team of 6 designers responsible for their multi product commercial clothing, including Hoodies, T Shirts, Trousers etc. (Jersey based garments). The ideal person will be in a similar role, creating, eye catching, on trend clothing to help drive the business. A fantastic opportunity to expand your career within men’s design on large accounts!
- Working with Retail Buyers.
- Creating and producing commercial designs.
- Extensive market research and comp shops.
- Keeping up to date with fashion trends including colours and shapes.
- Developing ranges.
- Attending client meetings in and out of the office.
- Working within the Design Team to meet briefs.
- Maintaining the company identity and developing their product portfolio.
- Understanding the costing side of developments.
- Delivering products on budget.
- Must have previous experience gained within menswear design.
- Desirable design experience for accounts such as Next, George, Tescoetc or have worked direct for a company like this.
- Strong CAD skills.
- Fully computer literate.
- Creative flair and good colour sense.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to also work on own initiative.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.