TEACHING ASSISTANT Behavioural Support
CER have several temporary positions based at a Pupil Referral unit in the Barnsley area. The positions are until July 2019, full time. You will be part of a dedicated behavioural support team providing support to students with a wide range of special Educational, learning behavioural and emotional needs. You will be expected to work flexibly and be able to sensitively work with Groups and on a 1:1 basis.
CER are looking to appoint a candidate who;
- Has experience working with a wide range of young people and adults in a busy learning environment
- Has a knowledge and understanding of young people from varied backgrounds with a range of Social, Emotional and mental health needs
- Excellent organisation skills
- Who is reliable, efficient, flexible and adaptable
- Literacy, Numeracy and ICT skills
- Wants to make a positive contribution to Learners
If you possess the qualities above, then CER would love to have you on board!
- If you are successful you will: - Receive a competitive rate of pay (£65 - £75) paid directly into your bank account weekly
- Be able to access our FREE Online training sessions
- Be allocated a dedicated consultant
Our candidates also have access to FREE courses including; online CPD but also practical course like Team-Teach and Manual Handling.
Please contact Francesca Halit on or E: