The Successful accounts assistant will be a vital part of the finance team within this public sector & government organisation, helping with the daily transnational roles and more and taking on month end responsibilities this is a great challenging role to progress your career.
Our Client is within the public sector and government industry and based in Liverpool, there is a great upbeat work environment, you will be based in modern offices and have the chance to progress.
This accounts assistant role will include;
- Validation of internal information (check all purchase invoices with proof of deliveries, purchase order and quotations)
- Apply job/project coding to all purchase invoices and operative time sheets
- Apply nominal coding to all purchase invoices and operative time sheets
- Collaborating and building relationships with operations and day to day liaison with site managers to get precise information to enable smooth functioning of costing process
- Maintaining Company's Purchase Ledger on accounts system.
- Ensuring that the VAT/CIS element of the invoice is correctly recorded.
- Report on aged creditors and make a payment plan in agreement with Finance Director and Supplier to enable company to maintain sound cash flow
- Supplier Account Reconciliation, queries resolution and processing payments according to payment plan after receiving appropriate authorisation
The successful candidate will:
- Have worked as an Accounts Assistant previously
- Strong systems knowledge
- Full time hours
- Great work attitude
This role will offer you;
- AAT study support and progression
- Fantastic work environment, modern offices
- competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible hours
- Pension, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers