Database Manager (CRM - CARE, Raiser’s Edge, Thankq)
Keystream Healthcare requires a Database Manager to join a Charity in London. The organisation is currently embarking on an exciting new workstream and they are looking for a Database Manager to manage a team of 10 working with their CRM system. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to join a growing team within the third sector and the organisation offers great career progression. If you have the skills and characteristics detailed below please get in touch.
Lead and manage the data team
- Line manage the Data Team, including Senior Systems Analysts, Senior Data Selections Analyst, ETL and Data Quality Analyst
- Provide specialist advice and expertise on data definitions, analysis and interpretation
- Develop and maintain robust data provision, maintenance and delivery processes
Own the data warehouses and data sources
- Lead, manage and contribute to the development and maintenance of data warehouses
- Ensure existing ETL processes are robust and lead on the development on new ones as required.
- Use advanced data structure techniques and SQL to store, manipulate and extract data
- Lead on the design and development of data integration solutions using SSIS and other tools and on the design and implementation of methods to automate delivery to regular requirements
- Design, develop and maintain data-marts based on service requirements
- Oversee and maintain key data sets in other sources
Deliver data related projects and reporting
- Ensure the provision of robust, good quality data for marketing and fundraising campaigns
- Design and provide reports and data for regular reporting, ad-hoc queries and other requests.
- Ensure delivery of data related work-streams where required by wider projects
- Lead on the design and implementation of methods to automate delivery and self-service for regular data, selection and reporting requirements
- Contribute to and maintain development project management using tools such as JIRA/ServiceNow
Key skills & Technologies
• Advanced level of SQL, SSIS, SSRS
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to set deadlines for self and team and ensure delivery to tight timelines
- Good level of Microsoft office skills including Word, Outlook, Power Point etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of how data drives performance and decisions
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Ability to develop and work within set guidelines and systems
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and others
• line management experience of data management teams
- Experience of building and maintaining data warehouse environments
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders to understand requirements
- Experience of working with non-technical stakeholders
- Advanced understanding of data architecture best practices
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office software and SSMS, CRM systems, CARE preferable
If you are an experienced Database Manager and have the necessary skills, then please send your CV for immediate consideration. Please can you send your CV with your contact details Keystream Healthcare Resources are acting as an employment agency and company.