Business and Administration Modern Apprentices Temp - Various Locations within South Ayrshire
MODERN APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITIES
BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION
As one of South Ayrshire’s largest employer we strongly believe in developing people to their full potential. Our Modern Apprenticeship Programme offers:
- Experience within a council service where you will carry out general clerical duties such as word processing, filing and spreadsheets.
- The opportunity to gain an SVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration
- A range of Modern Apprentice Challenges to further develop your skills
You will need:
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Display competence in ICT
- Four qualifications at National 4 Level including English or Business and Administration or equivalent.
- An interest in working in Business and Administration
The Council provides a wide range of employability opportunities for people in South Ayrshire in order to support them in gaining experience, training and employment. We are committed to offering employability opportunities for young people and to comply with the conditions of funding from Skills Development Scotland applicants must be either 19 years of age or under, or, 24 years of age and under if you are care experienced and/or have additional support needs on the start date of Monday 13 May 2019.
This programme is part of the council’s youth employability initiative.
The closing date for this post is Sunday 21 April 2019 and the Assessment Centre/Interviews will be held on Friday 3 May 2019
If interested in applying for this role, you should apply online at . If you would like further information, please contact Amy Duthie on.