Due to an internal promotion, this global technology company is keen to hire another Legal Counsel to their innovative and business savvy legal team.
The role will report directly to the General Counsel, meaning you will gain an excellent degree of personal development and exposure to a wide amount of projects and contracts.
The team is 15 strong including this position but, with the organisation operating across Europe, EMEA, and the US, there is plenty of scope to develop great relationships with a range of stakeholders.
This role would be great for someone keen to grow and develop as the company does, with the opportunity to learn from not only the person that has been promoted but also the team of lawyers already in place.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking charge of commercial contracts, whether it is the drafting and/or negotiation of them;
- Intellectual property cases;
- IT contracts;
- Service agreements.
What can you offer?
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales;
- Conversational language skills (German, Spanish, Italian or French) would be advantageous, as you will be partnering with sales teams based in Europe;
- A willingness to collaborate on projects with a range of stakeholders;
- The ability to work autonomously and manage your own time;
- Good understanding of channel distribution model ideally with experience of IT Solutions.
Should you wish to be considered for the role, please get in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.