Senior Graphics & Packaging Designer
An experienced Senior Graphics & Packaging Designer is wanted to join a market leading company in their forward-thinking marketing team. As a Senior Graphics & Packaging Designer you will work within the design team to inspire and drive global brands through storytelling and best in class design.
The Senior Graphics & Packaging Designer will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a long-standing organisation.
The Senior Graphics & Packaging Designer will work collaboratively with cross functional teams to create an innovative and engaging packaging design. There will be the opportunity to define the design, layout, materials and requirements of the packaging with a consumer centric and environmental approach in addition to the generation of ideas that brand enhancing, innovative and value driven.
- The Senior Graphics & Packaging Designer will bring ideas and designs to life through sketching, illustration, rendering and physical 3D prototyping
- Researching new materials and processes to enhance design and environmental credentials
- As the Senior Designer you will take responsibility on the concept development of visual design and oversee the development of creative projects
- Managing and prioritising internal and external graphic design resources
- Works collaboratively with overall Design Team across projects including design orientation, presentations and mood boards
The Senior Graphics & Packaging Designer will have demonstrable experience working in a similar role and will be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite. Excellent product focussed design skills will be required with layout, graphics, sketching, prototyping along with problem solving and analytical skills.
- The Senior Graphics & Packaging Designer will be self-driven and hands on with 2D design with the ability to work independently (3D would be an advantage)
- The Senior Designer will have the ability to understand technical constraints quickly in order to suggest the appropriate course of action
- Understanding of print processes/production
- Experience of upholding brand guidelines
- A pro-active and capable individual who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Fluent understanding of current packaging trends and new and emerging innovation
- Evidence of delivering strong packaging designs
- The Senior Designer will need a degree in a relevant graphic/industrial design, packaging design discipline or equivalent
This role would also suit the following: Packaging Designers, Senior Graphic Designers, Graphic and Packaging Design, Senior Designer.
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.