My client is a leading UK Charity who provide information, support and pioneering services for the people and families they support.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Co-ordinator to take responsibility for the service administration and operational business management and financial support of all Adult and Community Services within a Central area.
Duties Will Include:-
* Assist local management in the completion of projects, tenders and liaise with the Finance Co-ordinator to ensure tenders are appropriately costed.
* Work with the Contracts Team to ensure the efficient management of referrals including maintenance of relevant databases, central referrals systems, providing information to interested parties and service related contracts.
* Ensure the efficient management of business administration within the geographical dispersed services, including the maintenance of accurate service user records.
* In collaboration with the Finance Co-ordinator support local management in the development and monitoring of annual budgets for the services and assist managers in the control and monitoring of developed budgets.
* Tender/Bid writing experience.
* Public Sector or Charity background
* A good understanding of The Care Quality Commission and Social Care.
* An ability to analyse data
* Good communication skills
* Proven organisational skills
* Finance systems and Controls
* Understand clinical referral process and working with multi professional teams
* CQC Requirements
* AAT or equivalent
* Diploma in management studies or equivalent.
You will be based at Irthlingborough, Northamptonshire with an expectation to travel as and when needed across the Central Region which incorporates Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, North Warwickshire, Hertfordshire and East Anglia.
This is a six month fixed term contract to cover a sabbatical. 28 - 30 hours per week worked over four or five days.
£23000 (Pro Rata)
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV immediately.