Group Head of Property Operations
Group Head of Property Operations, Salisbury or Edinburgh (Permanent, FT)
We are currently looking for an experienced Group Head of Property Operations to join a growing Financial Services Firm - this role could be based in Salisbury or Edinburgh.
Our client is looking for someone to lead the Property Investment and Administration team in support of c6,400 commercial property investments across multiple brands and legal entities, with c350 property sales and purchases per annum. You will have full responsibility for delivering support to the full property investment lifecycle within a pension investment context. You will have proven change management skills to enable you to design and lead process management, service delivery, and counterparty service management within the regulated business entities and will have a desire and the potential to widen our property footprint over time. The role requires Shared Service leadership responsibility for a team of 56 professionals based across Salisbury and Edinburgh and sits as part of the Operations Executive Team of the wider business.
Key accountabilities for the Group Head of Property Operations role:
- First line client service
- Delivery of Property Administration to 6k+ Commercial Properties
- Delivery of all Property Purchase & Sales transaction, with multiple 3rd parties
- Team leadership, performance management, flexible resourcing, coaching and development
- Process and Proposition Ownership
- P&L for all direct property related activities
- Technical leadership to ensure all of our property activities remain FCA compliant
- Risk Management & Governance Controls
- Quality Assurance
Experienced required for the Group Head of Property Operations role:
- Min 5yrs Commercial Property Experience
- Ideally 5yrs+ Financial Services Experience
- 5yrs+ Supervisory Experience
- SIPP and SSAS knowledge ideal
- Systems and MIS awareness essential
- Proven change management skills
- Relevant Property Management, CII or Financial Services qualification preferred but not essential
- Passion to learn and develop
- Likes challenge and ownership
- Team player
- Adaptable and Resilient
- Achievement Oriented
- Risk Aware
- Passion for detail and quality
If you have the required experience, I want to hear from you!
Just hit the Apply button to forward over your CV for the Group Head of Property Operations role.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.