RGN or RMN Nursing Home Night Nurse, Reading
If this particular opportunity doesn't suit you, we offer a personally-tailored free-of-charge service, which will help you find your perfect role. Just send your CV to us via the "apply" button with a covering message about your specific requirements and you'll receive a response within 1 working day!
- Elderly & specialist, purpose-built nursing home
- Part of a small, independently-owned group
- Reputable and well-established
- Good CQC report
The home offers a range of high-quality services, including nursing, dementia, respite, and end of life care.
The owner has invested a lot of money recently, to create an amazing environment for both residents and staff and is committed to ensuring that nurses have "Time to Care".
The important contribution of Registered Nurses is highly valued and our client will go to great lengths to ensure that you are well looked after and provided with plenty of opportunity to develop yourself professionally and career-wise.
Shifts are 12 hours long and you will be contracted to 24, 36 or 48 hours per week.
The main purposes of your role will be to:
- Ensure that all residents consistently receive a high standard of person centred, evidence-based care
- Act as a role model to Care Assistants, providing leadership and support
- Maintain high standards and safe practices
Skills and Experience needed:
- Valid NMC Pin Number - Adult nurse, level 1
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience
- Caring and compassionate disposition
- A competitive salary of £17.00 to £19.00 per hour, dependant on experience
- Annual Salary Review
- 28 days annual leave, including all bank holidays (based on full time working)
- Comprehensive Induction Programme on commencement of employment
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Genuine succession planning opportunities
- Flexible shift pattern
- Generous paid breaks for all shifts, with refreshments provided
- Employer Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free DBS and Flu vaccination
- Professional staff uniform
- Pleasant working environment, with purpose-built staff room and all amenities
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Care Division on