Employer Engagement Officer
ELITE Supported Employment is a specialist organisation that enables individuals with disabilities or those at a disadvantage, to access, obtain and maintain paid employment via appropriate support. We have been awarded an 'Exemplar Employer' rating by Chwarae Teg and we are proud to be a ranked as a Disability Confident Leader; we welcome applications from individuals who consider themselves to be disabled.
We are looking to a dynamic and target driven Employer Engagement Officer with specialist experience in the recruitment sector to work on our exciting 3 year Employability Project, JobSense, supported by the European Social Fund.
The JobSense Project supports people with sensory loss into vocational opportunities and paid employment. You will be based in a local branch in Wrexham working across Flintshire, Wrexham and North Powys.
The successful post holders will play a vital role in the success of the JobSense project, working closely with our partners Action on Hearing Loss and the Centre of Sign-Sight-Sound. You will build, develop and maintain relationships with employers, to generate appropriate employment opportunities that meet the requirements of ELITE's participants.
This is an exciting role with plenty of day to day variety and the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of participants with a sensory loss.
- Provide a range of recruitment solutions to employers.
- Match employers vacancies to our participants experiences and skills to create sustainable employment.
- Be responsible for negotiating paid employment and vocational opportunities.
- Maintain quality and compliance requirements and meet targets in line with contractual obligations.
- Attend and participate in events (jobs fayres), employer visits, marketing calls and any training as required.
- Liaise with external partners, JCP, employment agencies, funding contractors, training providers, local government.
- Hours of Work: 37 Hours
- Closing Date: We are running a rolling programme of recruitment ending on May 17th. Please submit your applications as soon as possible to be included in the current round.