Teacher of English
Would you like to develop your skills and find your own style and methods of teaching?
Can you make a real difference to the lives of those you teach?
Do you want the opportunity for you to make your mark in a growing Multi Academy Trust with an excellent reputation?
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of English to join a successful and highly committed English team. The successful candidate will be required to teach KS3 and KS4 and will demonstrate the attitude that the students can achieve great success. You will have an outstanding teaching ability, have the skills to motivate and engage both students and staff, and will have a relentless aspiration to enrich the lives and learning experiences of the young people across the Trust.
The Trust has a reputation for high expectations for all, an innovative curriculum and excellent staff/student relationships. It is regarded as one of the most successful Trusts in the country and is recognised as an organisation that does things differently. They believe that traditional values of discipline and respect are sacrosanct and do not tolerate bullying, defiance or rudeness, and this has made for a harmonious and safe learning environment for our young people and a supportive environment for staff.
You will require:
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of teaching and learning
- A commitment to raising standards
- NQT's are welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hard-working consultants
- A wealth of Education Experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- Introductory bonus available
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.