Digital Content Executive
- Full Time
This company, based in Finchley, is a leading provider of digital signage services. They provide an end-to-end solution including hardware and software, installation, maintenance, and content creation & management. With the company expanding rapidly, they are offering an exciting opportunity for a candidate to be part of something special which is building in this entrepreneurial company, with great career opportunitie and rapid career progression.
They are looking for an energetic candidate wanting to develop a career in communications within the digital world, who has an eye for design and a head for data, and wants to make a positive contribution to this growing company. You will be working within a friendly and supportive small team, liaising daily with external clients. Your duties would be to support the team and assist with digital signage and digital menu content management for both large and small customers using the world leading digital signage platform, Signagelive. All candidates must be into tech and exceptionally detail-oriented. You must be snappy with a Mac (and understand PC’s/Windows) and have a desire to immerse yourself in new software packages.
Other general responsibilities:
- Analyse customer content requirements and use initiative to adjust or flag questions. Content has to be fit for digital signage purposes.
- Develop relationships with customers and provide them with a first class service
- Work with the creative team make changes to existing content
- Resolve technology issues using tried and tested troubleshooting techniques
- Attend customer site visits where appropriate - sales, installations, content meetings etc
- Some general admin and sales support
- A technology enthusiast - highly computer literate - Mac, PC, able to learn new applications quickly
- Professional, presentable, good at developing customer relationships
- Must have some experience of Adobe Creative Suite and an eye for design and artwork
- Organised with good admin skills, independent, exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and flexibly under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to work on own initiative and problem resolve with minimal supervision
- Smart, outgoing, with a strong work ethic; desire and passion to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a young driven team
- Experience working within a marketing/communications environment desired, not essential