Rutherford Briant Recruitment are currently recruiting exclusively for a Management Accountant to work for a rapidly growing national Distribution and Outsourced Solutions business.
This position will be working closely with the Financial Controller with the full production of Management Accounts as well as getting involved with Treasury and Audit.
Typical Duties include:
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts - P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, with comparatives, budgets variance analysis and commentaries.
- Responsible for Treasury duties (e.g. payments, month-end reconciliations and processes).
- Responsible for VAT, Intrastat, EC Sales List and ONS duties.
- Assistance with statutory audits, liaising with external auditors, preparing annual corporation tax packs and supporting schedules.
- Maintaining the fixed assets register and associated fixed asset module in the SAGE ERP.
- Monthly preparation of stock and sales reports.
- Accounting for all stock movements and preparing monthly stock valuations.
- Participating in intercompany reconciliations and recharges and agreeing with colleagues in other group companies.
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- Assistance with preparing annual financial statements and relevant audit schedules.
- Preparing ad-hoc and monthly information and reporting as required.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the production of Management Accounts with exposure to Treasury and Audit. This position will suit someone who is looking to develop in a growing group business and gain exposure to various departments.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role then please call Sam Wilson at Rutherford Briant.