Health care assistant
Bradshaw Bretton are recruiting for Experienced Health Care assistants in Hull. You will be hard working and passionate towards the elderly and vulnerable. Day to day duties will include helping patients shower and get dressed, helping people eat, making beds, using equipment to lift and move patients, talking to patients and reassuring them, helping patients to the toilet, tidying the ward or patients’ homes, taking patients' temperature or pulse and attending meetings with other healthcare professionals.
- Previous clinical experience (6 months minimum)
- Fully clear up to date DBS certificate
- A caring personable attitude towards the elderly/care environment
- Flexible and hard working
- 2 references to cover the past 5 years of employment
- Full training is offered and on-going regular support
- Your own personal dedicated recruitment consultant
- Excellent weekly pay
- Regular work to suit your needs
- Competition gift vouchers
- Perm and Temp work available
About Bradshaw Bretton:
Here at Bradshaw Bretton, we understand our private and public sector client base’s need for expertly trained, fully qualified, experienced healthcare professionals. Our company has a solid history of providing a superior level of service to healthcare clients. NHS Trusts, private hospitals, local authorities, private nursing homes, community packages, private mental health and learning difficulty units, supported tenancies, GP practices and medical device companies have all called on us for assistance.
If you have the skills required for the role advertised, then please apply now and we will contact you shortly to discuss.