Produce World has an exciting opportunity for an Engineer to join the team based in Sutton Bridge. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis (working 4 on 4 off Days, 6am – 6pm) and you will receive a highly competitive salary plus excellent benefits (Life Assurance, Pension Scheme) .
Produce World is a privately owned business which is customer and category focused. As one of the largest expert growers of high quality fresh vegetables in Europe, we are industry leading in sustainable and responsible agronomy, growing and lean supply chain management. We are committed to providing our colleagues with a challenging and engaging working environment and offering a truly great place to work.
We are currently seeking to recruit a motivated and creative Engineer who has a strong character and exudes positive behaviours in line with our Company values to join our engineering team. The role has an electrical bias, reporting directly to the Engineering Manager and will work alongside the engineering, production and technical teams.
Key responsibilities as our Engineer:
- Carrying out planned and preventative maintenance
- Emergency breakdown cover on all production machinery
- Fault finding and diagnostic work
- Cost reduction/ lean manufacturing/ continuous improvement projects
Ideally as our Engineer you will need to have experience of:
- Maintenance and installation of machinery
- Working within the food manufacturing environment
- Automated and manual conveyors, fillers, packers and washers
- Electrical systems, Pneumatics, Hydraulics and Motor Drives
- Good Health and Safety legislation knowledge and effective communication skills.
You must be willing to work the flexible hours needed to fulfil the requirements of this role and provide cover as and when required.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Engineer then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Closing date: 26th April 2019.
Only those successful in being shortlisted for interview will be contacted.