Our exclusive client is a well established, privately owned, manufacturing business based near Bangor.
The business is growing and expanding into new markets. As a strategic part of the future growth plan we now wish to appoint a talented Finance Professional to lead the finance function and play a pivotal part as a member of the Executive Leadership Team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the finance function and take responsibility for all transactional activities.
- Drive improvements in MI.
- Enhance cash flow reporting.
- Improve costing and product/ customer profitability analysis.
- Drive strategic and commercial initiatives alongside the rest of the board.
Appropriate candidates will be fully qualified accountants with extensive experience gained in a manufacturing environment. Strong MI and reporting skills are a given.
Applicants should live within a daily commute of Bangor.
Please apply with a full CV or contact Paul Boardman for further information.