Investment Operations Manager
Our client believes that trust, a personal touch and the ability to respond to individual requirements are of vital importance to clients. Do you have the same approach?
A national company providing investment services for private clients, family trusts, charities, pension funds and professional advisers you would join the expanding team in Salisbury. This is an extremely 'hands on’ position and as Operations Manager you will report directly to the Finance Manager and provide day to day management of all the operational functions, responsibilities to include: -
- Being an escalation point for the other roles within operations
- Assessing risk across all operational functions
- Managing the IT requirements in partnership with 3rd Party IT Provider
- Seeking efficiencies in work processes and Improving integration/reconciliations across systems
- Managing the Admin Team, being responsible for a number of individuals and their development
- Communicating with key third party providers and attending meetings with them
- Monitoring and adherence to SLAs and procedures/processes as well as implementing improvements
- Ensuring processes work in accordance with our regulatory obligations
- Workflow management
- Provide Operational MI status reporting to the Board
- Breach and issues capture and follow through with root cause analysis
- Keeping up to date with the company structure and any changes to the client propositions.
Qualified and with previous experience in an operations role is a MUST. Experience in managing external relationships with 3rd Party service providers, would also be an advantage. You need a good understanding of financial markets and any back/middle office experience at a financial institution, would be of particular interest. You must be competent in both, third party systems and Microsoft systems.
A strong communicator with a meticulous eye for detail and a flexible working approach. A key consideration would be given to your adaptability, being a small company the role requires a hands-on approach.