Japanese speaking Accounts Manager, Berkshire
Japanese speaking Finance Assistant/Company Accountant is urgently required for Japan's leading whole pharmaceutical wholesaler to join its rapidly growing UK office.
Working Hours : Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:30
Annual Leave Entitlement : 20 days + UK bank holidays
- Overseeing the issuance of invoices and credit notes
- Preparing budget and cash flows
- Responsible for stakeholder management: business partnering with other department relating to finance/account issues.
- Drafting and preparing monthly financial statements including yearly budgeted financial statements
- Preparing business forecast and analysis such as cash flows on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Drafting and preparing VAT return and submitting Intrastat Return
- Preparing monthly financial reports and risk-benefit in Japanese to submit to and liaise with the management of headquarter in Japan
- Auditing accounts monthly and annually for the preparation of external audit
- Liaising with external auditors to complete yearly audit and response to the auditor's reports.
- Responsible for Bank reconciliation/Cash Management and liaising with bank for transactional queries.
- Overseeing and managing account department and staff.
- Liaising with solicitor and external stakeholders in relation to business finance/account
- Preparing payroll for the company’s employees and liaising with external accountants in regards to finalising payroll.
- Managing credit control and risk management.
Skills and qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of using ERP System
- Have knowledge of IFRS
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London.
Please note that we’re afraid that we may not be able to provide feedbacks on individual CVs due to the high volume of applications we receive, .
Also we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required.
Thank you for your time and cooperation***