Part Qualified Accountant / Semi Senior
Kelly Brown, Branch Manager for Reed Accountancy Wolverhampton, is currently collaborating with an Accountancy Practice based in Dudley.
The Practice offers a range of services, and their client base spans across an array of sectors including accommodation, food, arts and entertainment, construction, manufacturing, transportation and more.
They are seeking a semi-senior to join their team.
The successful candidate will be familiar with using the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Outlook and Word, and have a working knowledge of at least one of the following: Sage 50; Sage Business Cloud; Quickbooks; and Xero.
The successful candidate will fulfil the following duties:
- Accounts preparation for unincorporated businesses (Sole Traders and Partnerships)
- Accounts preparation for small limited companies
- Preparing tax computations for companies and individuals
- Preparing corporate and personal tax returns
- Basic tax planning for individuals/directors
- Preparation of management accounts to draft stage
- Attending and assisting senior accountants on audit
- Completion of basic statutory forms for Companies House
- Preparation of VAT Returns under different type of schemes
- Training of Apprentices/Junior staff
- Representing the firm at networking events
- Liaising directly with clients to obtain and gather information as necessary
- Liaising with third parties (Such as HMRC/Companies House) as necessary
To discuss this role or other opportunities please call Kelly Brown on the Reed Accountancy Wolverhampton office phone number or apply here online. Please quote the job reference number when you call: 0001 377C