Teaching Assistant with SEN Experience Required - Dagenham
Are you a Teaching Assistant? Empowering Learning are currently recruiting for a passionate and experienced teaching assistant to work within one of our partner primary schools located in Dagenham, East London. The school provides confidence and creativity within its diverse community, they also believe and work strongly towards development and providing the best quality of education available. They are built up of a committed and dedicated team of staff who all commit to these values.
This role would require someone who has Level 2 CACHE or above and relevant experience working within a school-based environment. You will be required to work with children in groups and on a one to one basis.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working within the age range EYFS-KS2
- An excellent knowledge of or supporting of the UK national curriculum.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude in line with Empowering Learning
- Strong communication skills and be able to work alongside the class teacher
- Candidates must be enthusiastic